« Home | Marketing Article - Why Write Marketing Articles? » | 2007 Mangled Online Articles and Google Search Engine » | Article Marketing - Top 3 Ways To Make Cash From A... » | Targeted Article Marketing - 3 Powerful Techniques... » | Article Marketing - Discover the Magic » | Make Your Business Skyrocket by Finding the Right ... » | Writing Articles Online The Right Way » | Top Ten Ways to Format and Leverage Your Article's... » | Powerful Article Marketing - Latest 4 Ultimate Met... » | Monitor and Increase Your Search Engine Visibility... » 

Friday, May 23, 2008 

How To Start Up The Easy Way

One of the biggest hassles for newbies when it comes to Internet marketing is having to learn about websites and all that is required to get things happening before the money begins to flow into the coffers.

For a person who has no knowledge of HTML and how it works, website building and management becomes a difficult feat. The easiest way then is to get somebody else to do the website building for you.

Getting somebody to build you a website is not as easy as you might think. If you do not know what you really want from a website then you in the same boat as not understanding HTML. You are at the mercy of the person building the website. This means your project is going to take longer. It also means you are going to be paying more for building your website.

One way around this is to find a service that provides you with a website that you do not have to worry about HTML. There are plenty of hosting services that provide website templates. The trouble with these templates is they often look mass produced and do not meet your individual taste. They are okay for those who merely want to have a cheap website but are not looking to make money from it.

If you are looking to make money from a website, maybe one like I have is what you are after. At happyriches.name, I have a website that is cheap and really only a temporary thing, but I will keep it because it only costs me $10.00 a year. This is just the cost of my domain name, really. The rest comes free.

Actually, if I did not have my main website, which cost $10,000, I would seriously look at using the same service I have my happyriches.name website with and upgrading the site to include the other features. This would look a much more professional site and would have a shopping cart. And the cost would still be very reasonable; around $20.00 a month. That's only $250 a year. Now compare that to the $10.000 it will have cost me to get my main website for "Happy Riches Club" up and running in the next few weeks.

It does not matter what you do, everything requires a learning curve until you are well versed in the terminology and procedures and skills required for proficiency. Even setting up the instant website that I have was not as quick as the advertising blurb suggested. It was only supposed to take minutes, but took me hours.

Some of the things I wanted to do, with the instant website were restricted because I do not understand HTML. I put various banners in there but they would not work for some reason. If I had an understanding of HTML, I would have been able to make the appropriate adjustments to rectify the problems. The one banner that I have working on the happyriches.name site is because the guy who created it really knows what he is doing.

This brings me to another way you can get a website without having a knowledge of anything. If you can find someone who can provide you with websites and opt-in pages (as I have), there is really no need for you to build a website if you are interested in making money from Internet marketing. All you do is jump into the program like I have and add it to your money-making ways. Just as there is more than one way to skin a cat, there are multiple streams of money to be made from using the resources that are available on the Internet. So why go to the cost of creating your website when you can make use of existing programs as an affiliate.

Happy Riches knows how to show you how. Happy Riches can be found at http://www.happyriches.name

Happy Riches also runs an educational membership club which has a focus on people becoming healthy, wealthy and wise. You can find out more at http://www.happyrichesclub.com